You are a business owner and you want to build your business and gain more clients. You have a business page on Facebook, but it’s not bringing in the results you would like to see. Is it still worth your time and effort? Let’s assess:
!. Are you growing your page by 10% each month. You can do this easily. How?
- Invite new people you meet at networking events.
- Email people with your URL link and offer an incentive for them to like your page.
- Place an ad on Facebook to attract your target client.
2. Are you getting enough response from your Facebook page?
- Post a minimum of 2x per week. Every business day is even better.
- Are you offering a special deal or promotion each month? This is the main reason people say the Like business pages to begin with.
- Are you using organic video and live video? This will get you more reach and response than anything else. (Keep them under three minutes.)
3. Does your content fit your business and is it engaging? Facebook is about building relationship with people. Use the word YOU – the most persuasive word in the English language. And ask questions.
- Have you heard?
- Have you seen?
- Did you know?
- What do you think… ?
In other words, start the conversation. Sharing information is great, but relating to people takes things to the next level. I hope this is helpful! If you have questions, I’d love to hear from you! I offer consultations and professional management of Facebook pages. I’m also available to speak to your group about the importance of social media in business. Contact me!